It has
different parts of the world that you can visit and see different kinds of
animal-themed rides.
It has
everything you could ask for like riding inside a mountain away from a yeti in
Asia's ride, Expedition Everest.
Being the
largest kingdom at Disney, with an area of 235 ha, it has approximately 10.9
million visitors a year, ranking it the fourth-most visited amusement park in
the United States and the seventh-most visited park in the world, in
2015.
![]() |
| The entrance to the Animal Kingdom |
You can
also explore their savannah and see many different kinds of animals on the
Kilimanjaro Safaris ride, where you sit in a big jeep with other
passengers and you can take pictures of the animals as the guide talks to you
about them.
If you're
wanting to cool off in the Animal Kingdom, there is a ride called the Kali River Rapids that might be a perfect way for you to get another ride in, and also get a bit wet.
![]() |
My aunt and I taking a photo with Simba,
Timon, and Pumba
|
There are
also photographers in the Animal Kingdom that will take pictures of you and add
special effects to them relating to the animals and classic Disney stories.
But you
can only have the pictures with the themes (like the one to the right) if you
have purchased the Photo Memory Maker, which allows you to have a disc of all
the photos that were taken of you from Disney, and you can then download them onto
your computer or you can print them off and have your own personal Disney
photos.
When my
family and I last recently went, we got the Disney Photo Memory Maker, and we
took so many photos, everywhere we went. You don't have to take multiple
photos of the same place as we did (because my aunt insisted), and you don't
have to wear matching Lion King shirts like we did, but the Memory Maker is a
great way to personalize your photos at Disney no matter what kingdom you're
in.
There are also many great places to eat in the Animal Kingdom, which are sure to satisfy your animal-like hunger after exploring all that the Animal Kingdom has to offer.
A great place I like to go is to the Rainforest Café where you can get breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You can eat anything you'd like from their delicious menu while being surrounded by elephants, birds, and the famous green frog.
![]() |
| The lobby of the Animal Kingdom Lodge |
If you want the true Animal Kingdom experience, then staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge would be the perfect place for you. It does cost more to stay there per night because right outside your bedroom window is a small savannah of animals such as giraffes and many more.
I have never been there myself but I would like to go at least once just so that I can have the experience of waking up and possibly having a giraffe standing outside my window.
I mean, who wouldn't want to wake up like that?
"The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique".
- Walt Disney



I really like how you describe certain things you did because then you can give an actual account of what you did, whereas other bloggers suggest things to do if they've never done them. I love giraffes so that Animal Lodge would be the place I would go because I would love waking up to a giraffe outside my window. My suggestion would be maybe proofread a little bit because I lost my focus a few times; maybe it's because I'm tired, but I would suggest proofreading. What's your favourite thing to do while at the Animal Kingdom?
ReplyDeleteThanks for reading my blog Taja. My aunt recently went to the Animal Kingdom Lodge and she says it's not really worth it because there's only one giraffe, a zebra, a bird, and an antelope out in the hotel savannah. It may be enough animals for some people, but not for others. I will be sure to proofread my blog, and my favourite thing to do is the Expedition Everest ride. It's so fun, and at one point you go backwards, so I would recommend riding it.
ReplyDelete