How much Star Wars, you ask? Well let's see, there is the Star Tours - The Adventure Continues, the Star Wars: Path of the Jedi film, there's a Star Wars Launch Bay, they have Star Wars Photo Opportunities (I mean, who wouldn't want to have their photo taken of them holding a lightsaber?), and last but not least, there is a Star Wars Launch Bay Theater, where you can see
the behind-the-scenes of how new filmmakers are creating future Star Wars movies. There are also Star Wars shows called Star Wars: A Galaxy, Far, Far, Away, where iconic scenes from the movies are portrayed.
![]() |
Star Wars show in Hollywood Studios
|
Of course Star Wars is not all that Hollywood Studios has to offer, it's just a big part of it.
Let's look at some other great attractions that Hollywood Studios has.
All of the Fun and Games at Hollywood Studios
One of the big things that Hollywood Studios is known for is its Tower of Terror. In this ride, you sit down in rows in front of a wall that has parts open to the rest of the park, and it lurches you up at a very fast speed, then it drops you down. When I was in Hollywood Studios, I definitely heard a lot of screaming coming from this ride, so if you don't like heights or fast rides where they drop you down, I don't recommend that you go on this. Personally, however, I would love to go on this ride at least once.
![]() |
| Front View of the Tower of Terror |
Another ride is the Rock n' Roller Coaster. It features music from Aerosmith (I personally have never listened to them) and the ride goes really fast. I'm not sure if it goes upside down or not, but I would love to go on it at least once, even if it does. If you like speed and music, I definitely recommend this ride for you.
There are so many more rides and attractions that Hollywood Studios has to offer besides the Tower of Terror, Rock n' Roller Coaster, and a lot of Star Wars, but these are just some of the most popular attractions.
Where to Get the Most Delicious Food and Best Souvenirs
A great place to satisfy your appetite would have to be the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant, where you sit in these old-fashioned cars from the '50s in front of a drive-in theater. You can get anything from burgers to pastas, and it might be a little bit expensive, but I think that sitting in old cars in a drive-in theater would be pretty cool.
Another good place to eat would be the '50s Prime Time Café (I know, they have a few '50s themed places in Hollywood Studios). There are no old-fashioned cars that you eat in but, the restaurant looks like a home would in the '50s. There are tables that have the old TV's up above them and they're in black and white, so it's really cool to eat there. You just feel like you're living in the 1950's when you go to Hollywood Studios.
Now that you've eaten, you can return to the hot sun outside and then quickly retreat into some cool shops (see what I did there? Cool shops as in the shops are cool, but they're actually air conditioned? Anyways...). I can't say that I've been in too many of the shops in Hollywood Studios but from walking around, I can tell that there are some places that would definitely be worth the look. One great shop would be a store called Beverly Sunset where you can get Disney villain merchandise, because you can never get enough of the villains, and they also sell house-made candy there (yum!).
![]() |
| Mickey's Fantasia Hat in Hollywood Studios |
Hollywood Studios is such a great place if you love movies and old-fashioned diners like I do. It is just one of the many places that makes Walt Disney World what it is today. I am sad that they took down Mickey's blue wizard hat from Fantasia, which I don't know why they did that, but Hollywood Studios is still a great way to spend your day, with or without the ears.
"That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up"
- Walt Disney World



I really liked how this blog was written like you were walking me through a day at Disney. I would recommend showing pictures of the restaurants. they seemed really cool and I would love to see actual pictures. How many times have you been to Disney?
ReplyDeleteThank you for reading my blog. I tried to upload pictures but for some reason, Blogger wouldn't let me, but I will try again in future blog posts. And I have been to Disney World a total of three times.
ReplyDelete