I have only been to three out of the huge variety that they have, but a lot of the hotels have the same kind of layout and elements to them. Today, I will be separating some of the hotels into two categories: more budget-friendly hotels, and the more expensive high-end hotels.
First, let's start off with the more budget-friendly hotels.
Keeping an Eye on Your Budget
We all know that going to Walt Disney World is not cheap, so you don't really want to worry about how much your room is costing you per night. You can probably imagine all of the fancy hotels that Disney World has, but that's for later. Right now, let's look at some of the more affordable hotels that Walt Disney World has to offer...
![]() |
| All-Star Music Resort: Rock section's entrance at night |
The least-expensive hotels to stay at would have to be a part of Walt Disney World's All-Star hotel set. There are three hotels apart of this set, and those are the All-Star Music Resort, the All-Star Sports Resort, and the All-Star Movies Resort. I have been to two out of three of these resorts. I have been to the Movies and Music resorts, and their hotels are really nice. I love the pools, especially since most resorts have at least two or three swimming pools, and I especially love the cafeteria's. In each Disney World resort, there is some form of dining, whether it be a simple cafeteria or an actual restaurant.
You can eat at the cafeteria as a part of your dining plan, or if you upgrade your dining plan, you can eat at more fancier restaurants inside of hotels, as I talked about in my last blog post, so if you would like to know more about the dining plan, please feel free to check out my previous blog post to get more of an understanding on what it is. But this post is about the hotels so let's focus back on them.
The All-Star resorts have different sections in them, so if you are staying at the Movies resort, then you could be in the Toy Story section, or the 101 Dalmatians section.
![]() |
| All-Star Movies Resort: Toy Story section |
If you are in the Music resort, then you could be in the Rock and Roll section, or the Pop music section. And the same goes to the Sports resort. I have never been to this one, but I know that one part of the hotel is football, where another part could be soccer.
Now let's talk rates. These hotels are the cheapest ones to stay at, only costing $96 per night for a standard room, which for Walt Disney World, I think it is pretty cheap. That doesn't mean that the hotels aren't nice though: don't associate price with quality when it comes to Disney.
But of course there are more affordable resorts than this one.
Another great resort that you can stay in while staying budget-friendly is Disney's Pop Century Resort. At only $108 per night for a standard room, it is $12 more than the All-Star Resorts, but I have been to Pop Century and I can say that it is so cool. The interior décor in the rooms takes you back through the years, by having souvenirs from those decades, so you can see what was trendy back in the 1980's and so on.
![]() |
| Bowling pin swimming pool at the Pop Century Resort |
We have now seen some of the more affordable hotels, so let's see what we can get if we spend a little more.
I have never been to an expensive hotel before in Walt Disney World, so I have no idea what they're like, but I've heard that they can get pretty fancy.
![]() |
| Savannah at the Animal Kingdom Lodge |
But I have also heard that there are few animals in the savannah and that it's not really worth it to stay there for that reason. I guess it all depends on what you like in an animal-themed hotel.
![]() |
| Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa |
Another expensive hotel is Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa, with the price of $338 per night. This hotel has a late 1800's theme and there are even tree-house villas that are elevated 10 feet off of the ground. And, as the name states, there is a spa at this hotel where you can get a facial, massages, pretty much anything you want.
The resort also features pools with a waterslide, which we all love because how can you not love a waterslide? There is also the Lake Buena Vista Golf Course, where you can play right beside lakes and forests. There are also golf carts with GPS's so that you can find your way around the huge golf course.
And I saved the most expensive for last. The hotel that takes the "Most expensive hotel in Disney World" award is the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa. I'm just noticing how many Disney hotels have spas in them. The price of this Victorian-style resort is $574 but it can go all the way up to $2,047 per night! Can you imagine spending that much money for one night? I can't, that's for sure.
![]() |
| Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa |
The hotel itself though does feature a world-class spa and health club where you can go to relax and have a mind retreat in the Floridian garden at the turn of the 20th century. There is also dining, which includes dining with Disney characters and signature dining feasts. There is also the Grand Floridian Café that you can have breakfast, lunch, or dinner at, and the price can be included in some dining plans.
Keep in mind that the prices I am listing are for standard rooms only. If you wish to upgrade your room, it will most likely be more expensive.
This are all the hotels that I will list for this blog post, but if you guys would like another post on affordable and expensive hotels, just comment down below and let me know. I'd love to hear what you thought!
"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island"
- Walt Disney






Wow, I had no idea disney had so many hotels. I liked how you added so many pictures and links. I've been looking at them all for the past 10 minutes. I'd like to hear more of what you think of each hotel. which hotel is your favorite ti stay at?
ReplyDeleteI know right? There are so many hotels and this isn't even a third of it. I think that all of the hotels are really nice and they're all taken care of really well. My favourite hotel would have to be the All-Star Music hotel, I just love all of the bright colours of the hotel at night.
DeleteThat's a whole lot of hotels; I don't think I've heard of that many ANYWHERE let alone in one place. The pictures are gorgeous by the way. Do you think you would ever stay in the one that costs up to $2000 a night? Or is that too crazy for a Disney nerd like yourself? :D
ReplyDeleteIt is certainly a lot of hotels, and with the Disney company constantly expanding the park, I don't think the list could ever end. I think maybe if I won the lottery or saved up a lot of money, I would stay in the Grand Floridian for at least one night just to see what it's like, but I don't think I would stay there for a whole week, just because of its price.
ReplyDelete